– Responsibilities of Senior Sales Executive will be a critical member of team and will help shape the company’s revenue growth in FMCG sector.
The responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to, the following :
– Identifying, developing and driving channels for distribution expansion.
– Driving Strategic Alliance and relationship management with these channels
– Ensuring the desired product availability in the market
– Ensuring that retailers maintain adequate stocks of company products and merchandise as per norms.
– Building trust and relationship with retailers by clearing any doubts/confusions and providing solutions to any issue within reasonable time frame.
– Working with circle marketing in management of schemes/ promotions/ contests being run to promote the company.
– Ideal candidates must have at least 3+ years of experience in FMCG Sector with a proven track record of building sales channel and managing key accounts.
– Must possess a strong code of ethics and values.
– Demonstrate communication, networking and negotiation skills.
– Ability to travel (up to 70%) and work flexible hours.
– Graduate is desirable and preferably from FMCG background
Offered Salary₹ 500000 - ₹ 1000000
Experience3 years - 5 years
Function AreaChannel Sales