1. Responsible for Primary and Secondary Sales.
2. Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
3. Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
4. Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
5. Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
6. Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to zonal heads
7. Develop creative promotional strategies to attract more customers.
8. Should have experience in Beverage section
Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager
– Any Graduate
– Any Post Graduate not required
– Doctorate Not Required
Offered Salary₹ 500000 - ₹ 1000000
Experience5 years - 10 years
Function AreaChannel Sales