JOB TITLE: KAM – Cement
Qualification – B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical)
Location – Chennai
Key Responsibilities :
– Drive sustained profitable growth in the assigned key account/accounts, aligned with organization strategy to ensure long term success.
– Acquire holistic understanding of key customers- needs and map customer organization at all levels to get desired insights.
– Drive the company’s key account management process/tools to achieve annual growth & margin targets.
– Identify right opportunities with the customer account to develop and deliver value based offers for a win-win outcome.
– Serve as a primary business contact for the customer and ensure high customer satisfaction.
– Nurture strategic relationships with key accounts to become long term trusted partner to the customers.
– Revenue & Margin Achievements
– New Business Bookings
– Wallet share improvements
– Customer Ratings – Objective and Subjective.
– Business Acumen and Financial Knowledge
– Domain Knowledge (Product / Segment )
– Market and Customer Orientation
– Interpersonal Relationships
– Negotiation Skills
– Incumbent should be good at handling key accounts management
– Must have handled at least 15 accounts
– Interact with external & internal stakeholder
– In-depth connect with the customers
– Nurture strategic relationships with key accounts to become long term trusted partner to the customer
– Job requires 12-15 days traveling a month
– Must have Finance experience like understanding the business models, basic knowledge of transaction models, advance payments & transaction system
– IC Role but co-ordination with the cross-functional team
Good Communication Skills
Language – Tamil (will be an added advantage)
Request you to please share your updated resume
Offered Salary₹ 500000 - ₹ 1000000
Experience5 years - 10 years
Function AreaDirect Sales
Related Jobs (2)
DGM/GM – Business Development/Presales – Engineering Services on August 8, 2020 Full Time