– Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
– A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
– Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a primary care network whose services span across the region and it has allowed increased access to high quality medical network at a discounted price. They have grown extensively in a short amount of time and are expecting to expand internationally in the next few years.
You will be responsible for :
– Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
– Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
– Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
– Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
– Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
– Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
– Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
The Profile :
– You have at least 2 years experience within a B2B sales/ account management role, ideally within the Consumer Health industry.
– You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts.
– You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
– You are a strong networker & relationship builder
– You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
– You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Offered Salary₹ 500000 - ₹ 1000000
Experience1 year - 3 years
Function AreaKey Account Management
Related Jobs (2)
Management Trainee / Executive – International Sales & Marketing on August 6, 2020 Full Time