A Leading Engineering Consultancy company requires a DGM/GM – Business Development and the responsibilities include
Job Title: DGM/GM – Business Development – Engineering Consultant – Mumbai
Job Responsibilities –
– Acquiring prospective and meaningful business in design & engineering field in Buildings, Water & Transportation Infrastructure through competitive bidding & managed route
– Identification of new projects through website (internet), contacts (internal / external – Newspaper, Magazines, outside agencies etc.)
– Maintaining of existing clientele & developing new clients.
– Presentation to client about capabilities of organization.
– Attending the pre bid meeting.
– Attending the post bid meetings i.e. Technical Discussion, Commercial Discussion and negotiations.
– Evaluation-Submission & documentation of tender/contract including approach and methodology,
– Work Plan and Project Schedule
– Submission of Technical Proposal
– Preparation of Project Budget and Commercial Proposal.
– Strategy for tender pricing & negotiation.
– Technical presentation of Proposal to client,
– Co-ordination with the branch offices on prospective business at regions.
– Handling customer queries & grievances
Key Skills :
– Business Acumen
– Business Understanding
– Cost Analysis & Project Budgeting
– Good in Customer Relations
– Excellent in presentation skill
– Able to identify, analyze and do logical analysis of problems
– Practical and creative
– Independent worker as well as team player
– Excellent communication
– Good Negotiation skill
– Exclusive experience in BD proposal preparation in Buildings / Water / Transportation Engineering Consultancy.
– Expertise in preparation of technical and commercial bids. Very Strong Communication & liaison skills
– Responsible for Tracking Business Opportunities, preparing high quality Proposals / EOIs, Liaison with Clients. Writing
– Approach & Methodology, preparation of Work & Manning schedules, CVs validation. Responsible for preparation of techno-commercials of bids. Generating business for the Company
– Strong Engineering base/foundation
– Sound knowledge of technology up-gradation in engineering & construction business
Industry: Engineering Consultant
Experience: 10-15 years and above with atleast 5 Years of experience in business development in Consultancy organization
Job Location: Worli and Santacruz Mumbai
Working Days: 6 days
Reporting to: Head BD
Qualification: Min: BE Max: BE Civil or MBA
CTC: 25LPA – 30 LPA
Notice Period: Open
Relocation candidates: No
Offered Salary₹ 3000000 - ₹ 3500000
Experience10 years - 15 years