The Area Sales Manager is responsible for achieving revenue targets, ensuring on time collections for the assigned product / business (for example, server and storage products). The role holder is responsible for effective management of the sales funnel for the group of products/ business. Building and maintaining strong professional relationship with vendor and channel partner representatives is critical to the role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for achieving revenue targets (quarterly, annual) through effective sales funnel management for the assigned product/business
2. Manage relationships with vendor representatives for the assigned product / business
3. Manage relationships with channel partners for the assigned product / business and drive partner enablement programs
4. Drive on time collections from channel partners and ensure pay-outs to the channel partners are processed on time.
5. Responsible for MIS, reports generation, documentation and compliance for the assigned product / business
Offered Salary₹ 300000 - ₹ 500000
Experience1 year - 3 years
Function AreaField Sales